Our desire is for children to grow in their understanding of God, in their relationships and in their overall sense of who God is making them to be. We have created Kidventure to be a safe place of teaching and expressing God’s love.
INFANTS & TODDLERS
Each Sunday, Infants and Toddlers can expect . . .
- To Feel Welcomed: You and your infant/toddler will be greeted by a friendly volunteer at the door of each classroom.
- To Feel Loved: Our trained infant and toddler volunteers and leaders are committed to sharing the love of Jesus with your child through engaging with them in activities and play.
- To Feel Safe: We have many safety procedures in place, but one of the most important ways to create an environment where a child feels safe is building relationships and trust between the child and leaders. We believe teacher and volunteer consistency is crucial in cultivating those relationships.
In addition to the above, each Sunday, Preschoolers can expect . . .
- Getting Started: Teachers will spend the first 15-20 minutes welcoming your little one with a first look at the Bible story for that morning.
- Worship: All Preschoolers will gather in the 4’s classroom for large group worship.
- Bible Discovery: Back at their own classrooms, preschoolers will hear a Bible story from God’s word relevant to their age and development. Children also learn through activities and crafts that reinforce the Bottom Line—a key truth for the entire month.
- Grow & Go: Preschoolers have an opportunity to share what is on their heart and pray for each other.
A SAFE PLACE
Here at Base Camp we have some policies and procedures in place to help ensure your child’s safety and care.
- 2-Adult Rule: Our 2 Adult Rule ensures 2 adults in our classrooms at all times. Restroom breaks and diaper changes are performed by one of our trained Oversight Volunteers.
- Room Capacity & Ratios: Each of our 6 classrooms has a sign posted stating room capacity and child-adult ratio, which in the event it is exceeded, the room is subject to capacity closure.
- Drop-Off & Pick-Up: Children are welcome to join the classroom 15 minutes prior to the service and are checked-in in by their parent/guardian. To ensure a continued safe environment we ask parents/guardians to pick up their children immediately following the service, by showing their security tag.
- Good Health: Our desire is to offer a safe, healthy, and quality ministry to children. Therefore, we have developed our Well-Child Guidelines.
- Tips & Reminders: Should your child need you during the service, the security number on his/her nametag will appear briefly in the lower left hand portion of the screens in the sanctuary. Please be aware of your child’s number (located on your security receipt/tag) and meet the Oversight Volunteer at the Kidventure Outpost.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. 503.570.2988 or firstname.lastname@example.org.